Long-Lasting Water Treatment in King County, WA
Do you suspect that you have low-quality water running through your pipes? If so, we can help. At Valley Pump Inc., we solve water quality issues with our effective water treatment in the King County, WA area. Our experienced Valley Pump Inc. team has the tools to decontaminate your water and give you a long-lasting peace of mind.
Oftentimes, the feeling, taste, odor, and sight of your home’s water indicate its quality. If don’t know whether or not you have low-quality water, look for the following signs:
- Hard – leaves spots on dishes and cooking utensils
- Cloudy – looks murky and leaves hands, mouth, and clothes dirty
- Salty – tastes like ocean water
- Metallic – tastes like iron or smells like a rotten egg
- Chlorinated – smells like a swimming pool
- Detergent – causes several water-borne diseases
- Sandy – leaves a gritty feeling in mouth
As a family-oriented business, we understand the importance of protecting your family, so we’ll gladly help you with any water purification issues. Our simple, but effective water treatment requires only four basic steps:
2. Sedimentation – A stand-still 24 hour period allows clumps to settle.
3. Filtration – The treatment filters the water and disinfects it with chlorine.
4. Aeration – The treatment removes contaminants, making the water ready for consumption.
Depending on your particular water quality issues, our team is equipped to suit our services to meet your needs.
If you drink hard, cloudy, or salty water, our Valley Pump Inc. experts are the professionals to turn to. With over seven decades of experience, we provide quality water treatment in Pierce County, WA and the surrounding areas. Your safety and satisfaction is our priority—don’t let impurities affect your drinking water and health. Contact us today.